Are you a working parent looking for a respected day care for your child/children?
- How about a preschool that offers programs that will help prepare your child/children for kindergarten?
- What about a place that offers flexible schedules that work for your family?
A Place of My Own:
- has been serving families in the Napa community for over 30 years
- is licensed for 40 children a day ages 2-6
- has an average daily number of 40 children
- has a dedicated staff of one Director Jennifer Bator, and one Assistant Director Jess Morgan and four full-time teachers
Read “About Us” to learn more about our program
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 6:00pm
Ages: 2 – 6 Years
Facility License # 283008506